eDerm Systems is a leading web-based dermatology practice-specific electronic medical records and practice management software development, support and support organization. eDerm Systems offers employee and family health insurance benefits, life insurance, 401(k), nine company paid holidays, paid time off after a prescribed employment period, a business casual work environment and the opportunity for advancement within a fast-growing company.
Trainers | Customer Support | Sales
- Assist with the integration of eDerm into dermatology practices nationwide.
- At least two years experience providing EHR or billing training to dermatology practices, or to other medical practices
- Experience in developing training schedules, and writing lesson plans tailored to specific practice needs
- Must be able to conduct training via webinars over multi-day periods with a single practice
- Some overnight travel may be required
- Excellent people and communications skills
- Must be highly organized and able to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Four-year college degree, or two-year degree with work experience
- Multi-lingual skills helpful, but not required for employment
© Copyright 2010 eDerm Systems, LLC. All rights reserved.