• On December 8, 2016 eDerm Systems completed the 2014 Edition ONC Meaningful Use certifcation for the eDerm Systems Version 2.7 product.
• The eDerm Systems certification number is 14.04.04.2592.eDer.184.108.40.206208
• eDerm Systems supports the following CQMs:
CMS165v3: Controlling High Blood Pressure
CMS156v3: Use of High-Risk Medications in the Elderly
MS155v3: Weight Assessment and Counseling for Nutrition and Physical Activity for Children and Adolescents
CMS138v3: Preventive Care and Screening: Tobacco Use: Screening and Cessation Intervention
CMS147v4: Preventative Care and Screening: Influenza Immunization
CMS127v3: Pneumonia Vaccination Status for Older Adults
CMS69v3: Preventive Care and Screening: Body Mass Index (BMI) Screening and Follow-Up
CMS65v4: Hypertension: Improvement in blood pressure
CMS50v3: Closing the referral loop: receipt of specialist report
CMS22v3: Preventive Care and Screening: Screening for High Blood Pressure and Follow-Up Documented
• Modules Tested: 170.314 (a)(2-11, 13-15, 18,19); (b)(1-5, 7); (c)(1-3); (d)(1-8); (e)(1-3); (g) (2-4)
• Additional Software: Medi-Span Drug Database, Lexicomp Drug Applications, eDerm Systems iPad App, phiMail Server, Surescripts ePrescribing, popHealth
• This Health IT Module is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.