• Patient insurance, the deductible, co-pay, the patient balance due, and other details are all electronically verified for accuracy and in real-time during scheduling and registration.
• Confirmation lists are filtered by all patients with untreated cancer or a history of cancer.
• If the calendar is full and there is a cancellation, eDerm will automatically put a wait list hold on an available time slot to allow the scheduler to schedule a waiting patient.
• eDerm includes a fast workflow list for appointment scheduling, with confirmed appointments appearing in color.
• Multiple locations with multiple doctors are displayed for ease of scheduling.
• If practice hours are shortened, patients that cannot be seen are automatically moved to the bump list to be rescheduled. If there are any bumped patients that are not rescheduled, eDerm alerts the practice about the unscheduled patients.
• eDerm scheduler easily identifies the days the doctor is available.
© Copyright 2010 eDerm Systems, LLC. All rights reserved.